Flawless skin is a dream for all youngsters. The skin is supple and soft initially in the lower age it becomes hard with aging. The natural attractiveness of the skin is reduced while years passing. This is due to various harmful substances present in the atmosphere affects the skin.
Pollution is one prime reason for damage of skin, because harmful substance present in the must spoil the soft nature of skin. It is not possible to protect the skin from pollution but alternate remedies are available. While people these remedies they will get an attractive and fresh look.
What to do to get a flawless skin:
1. A sound body makes a sound mind like that sound body makes a good health. A good body is maintained by undergoing balance diet. Balance diet depends on body weight, location and climate. The information about the balance diet is furnished in the Internet for various categories. Take the food according the balance diet chart and follow simple exercise, which is stated in that chart.
2. Eat fresh fruits and green vegetables. By consuming the appropriate level fruits and vegetables, required level of energy provided to skin.
3. Drink enormous amount of water. At least 12 to 15 glasses per day is essential to diminish the unsaturated fatty acids. These fatty acids are normally not soluble because it contains amino acids. Though amino acids are useful to human body but some of the unwanted amino acids are dangerous to human body.
4. Clean the skin and use moisturizer for the skin periodically. Moisturizer helps the skin to maintain in wet condition, so there is no flaw in the skin.
5. Eating, bathing and sleeping are the three important things for the human being that is going to follow daily in their life. If any one these work fails, then they may have faced serious problem in future. Approximately 6 to 8 hours sleep is essential for a human being because tissues in the skin require some rest to do next work. A millions of tissues works for a single hand movement, so it tissues works continuously it may cause to death.
6. Simple exercise also protects the skin from tissue death. Exercise increases the blood circulation and produce uniformity in blood flow, which energies the tissues.
What to don’t to get a flawless skin:
1. The intake of junk food is totally affects the human body. All junk foods contain unwanted additives, essence, oil, unwanted fatty acids etc. people who are eating the junk food is increased day by day.
2. Removal of makeup is important because chemicals in a face going o react with the skin. It creates some black marks and pores in the skin.
3. Don’t use the soap water for cleaning the face because soap water creates moisture less skin.
4. Don’t make up for all seven days in a week. Give rest for the skin to interact with the natural air.
5. Don’t apply the moisturizer directly in to skin. First clean the skin with water then apply the moisturizer in the skin.