The skin can become dull because of the sun-rays and it can also spoil the texture of the skin. One good way to avoid the skin getting damage from the sun’s rays is to periodically follow some techniques that will remove the tan. There are numerous ways to protect the skin from tan and here few remedies are discussed.
One of the best skin glow techniques is the papaya pack. This will take few minutes to get a glowing skin. This needs papaya pulp, towel and some warm water.
- The first step after getting all the necessary things is to rinse the face with warm water.
- Then a small piece of papaya is scrubbed all over the face and the parts of neck that is exposed to sunlight.
- Continue this for about fifteen minutes.
- Then let the papaya remain on the face for another 15 minutes.
- Wash the face with warm water followed by cold water. The wash with cold water is to ensure that all the pores are closed so that the dust does not accumulate in it causing pimples.
- The face is then patted dry and the difference can be felt.
Though this can be done easily, the main thing is in maintaining the same soft skin. The skin can be taken care of by following some easy steps every day.
Some things that have to be avoided for having a good skin are sun, alcohol and also stay moisturized. Also eat a balanced diet that includes all types of proteins and vitamins. This is to be strictly followed for people with normal skin. The skin can otherwise be oily or dry. Special measures must be taken with such types of skin.
For dry skin, the exposure to sun must be either fully avoided or at least reduced. This is because the sun dries the face further and makes the skin rougher. Eating habits also help to have a healthy skin. Do not eat a lot of fatty and sweet items. The diets must be full of vegetables and fruits that are rich in fibres and antioxidants. Vitamin C is also important for healthy skin. This can be achieved by eating carrots and citrus fruits. Fruits also hydrate the skin making it glow.
Another important thing to be done for best skin is to do exercises regularly. This flushes out the toxic substances from the body through sweat. It also helps in toning the skin and maintains the skin’s elasticity.
Reduce the contact with your face and by doing this the chances of bacteria growing is less. Also the alcohol that is consumed may cause the skin to get dehydrated and therefore try to avoid the intake of alcohol.
Daily cultivate a practice of applying a moisturizer for the whole body before sleeping. This will make the skin stay hydrated throughout the night. The moisture content in the skin is very important because if it is not properly hydrated other skin problems like wrinkles, etc. can be caused.